GVP has spent many years developing our Stainless Steel Cages.
Our cages will last for years and represent the best value for money in the Australian veterinary market.
The cages feature:
- Top grade Stainless Steel – SUS304 providing long service life.
- Radius turned corners and edges (rounded) eliminating difficult to clean edges and corners.
- Single hand locking system making it easy to handle a dog and unlock/lock the door at the same time.
- Strong front door made from 8mm and 6mm stainless steel rods – makes for a safe and secure door.
- Crimped flooring to help eliminate ‘wobble board’ sounds.
- Easily removable doors.
- Cages that are 1200mm wide and upwards can all be divided using tailored heavy duty 9mm thick HDPE cage divider that has easy to use handle and locking mechanism.
Cages can be put together in many different configurations to suit individual vet hospital needs.