Haemostatic Sponges Gelatin Dental Cubes have the following features:
- Highly purified 1st grade gelatin material in cubes 10 x 10 x 10mm perfect size for packing dental sulci.
- Used in various surgical and dental procedures.
- Intended for haemostatic use by applying to a bleeding surface.
- Great for packing into tooth sockets after extraction. Soak in small saline, trim to size and pack into the socket. Can be lift in place and will dissolve over 3-4 weeks.
- Can be left in sockets and sutured over with gum flap - eg. Canine tooth removal with flap.
- Non pyrogenic and bio-compatible.
Sponges available are:
1. Regular 70 x 50 x 10mm GVPBD-ZHG705010 (Box of xx)
4. Dental Cube 10 x 10 x 10mm GVPBD-ZHG101010 (Box of 32)