Cybortra Minichips are a one piece unit that fits easily into the hand and is ergonimically designed for comfortable and efficient use.
SPECIAL BULK PRICING FOR ALL ONLINE ORDERS
THIS PRICE IS FOR CHIP ONLY
for implanters outside NSW, by law the same number of paper forms need to be purchased at the same time.
The red sleeve must be removed before the applicator stylet is depressed. This avoids inadvertent microchip ejection and also makes identification of used microchip applicators easy, especially when microchipping a litter of pups.
- ISO FDX-B type microchip (required by law for implanting in Australia).
- Manufactured to specifications as set out in ISO 11784 and ISO 11785.
- Scans at the frequency of 134.2khz.
- Each chip has a unique 15 digit microchip number.
- Approved for Australia wide implanting.
- Microchip is encapsulated in an inert bioglass.
- Microchip diameter 1.4mm; microchip length 8mm.
- Individually sterile packaging.
- 6 duplicate barcodes included for each microchip.