The 800I IV Infusion Pump is an easy to use, yet sophisticated pump that gives vet teams the freedom to use an extensive range of standard Giving Sets.
With the 800I you are not locked in to using a specific Giving Set as the unit is easy to calibrate to the commonly used Giving Sets in all vet hospitals today.
- Small, lightweight & compact
- Patented “Double Pulse” compensation technique ensures good linearity even at low delivery rates.
- Double CPU system makes the running status super safe. Delivery will be cut off, even if control circuit is powered off, and machine will alarm.
- Rechargeable Back-up Battery supports at least 3 hours continuous operation.
- Different fluid delivery modes available:
- Fluid delivery rate
- Delivery time rate
- Dripping Rate.
- Historical record function, easy to recall operation data.
- Alarm for door open, low battery, occlusion, end program, malfunction, etc.
- Easy to use rear clamp for attaching to IV pole mounts.
- Dimensions only 174mm(W) x 126mm(D) x 215mm(H)
- Weight approx 2.5kg
800I IV Infusion Pumps can be used with 10, 20, 60 drops/mL Giving Sets and with varying hardness of tubes from Soft to Hard. This is a very easy IV Pump to use and calibrate yourself, giving you the flexiblity to use whatever Giving Sets you want to.
Note - pricing may vary to the published price from time to time and without notice.
Send GVP your giving sets and we will calibrate the 800I accordingly.
1st Giving Set calibration is free. Additional Giving Sets are calibrated at $50+gst each.