The Aeolus Pet ICU Climate Control Cage has the following features:
- Accurate temperature control with heating distributed evenly throughout chamber from 2 independent fans.
- Humidly control.
- Negative-ion generation - auxilary medical effect.
- Sterilisation function - ability to sterilise the chamber in between patients, preventing cross-contamination.
- Medical atomisation treatment function using inbuilt nebuliser making treatment convenient.
- Carbon Dioxide concentration monitoring system - alarms when set CO2 limits exceeded.
- ICU LED illumination function with 10 brightness settings allow examination of patient without opening chamber.
- Designed for ease of use and cleaning, including easy to remove base tray with grate.
- External IVF access port.
- External Oxygen supplement port.
- Minimal service requirements.
Ideal use for:
- Neonatal treatment - pups struggle to maintain normothermia in their first week of life. Environmental temperature support for struggling/premature pups increases survival rates dramatically.
- Caesarian support for pups while bitch under anaesthesia and recovering from surgery.
- Critical care of animals up to 10kg requiring supportive medical care. eg tick toxicity, snake envenomation, motor vehicle traumas, surgical recovery etc.
- Nebulisation therapy aiding administration of inhaled medications eg cats suffering feline asthma.
Additional optional accessories include:
- Oxygen separator capable of delivering 10L/min of Oxygen at a concentration of 93%.
- Cooling machine for assisting treatment of hyperthermic patients.