Fresh Sodasorb® LF pellets are white. When carbonated (“exhausted”) they turn violet permanently. When desiccated (“moisture-free”) they also turn blue-purple! Sodasorb® LF promotes the safest operating environment, by matching the absorbent capabilities with the risk profile of Low Flow Anesthesia. The formulation of Sodasorb® LF consists of materials that have a lower pH, so it disposes more easily and converts to naturally occurring minerals, resulting in lower environmental impact. Sodasorb® LF performs as well as traditional absorbents in Low Flow Anesthesia and can improve efficiency over 2nd generation absorbents.
- Formulation prevents generation of compound A and carbon monoxide
- Permanent color change when absorbent is exhausted
- Indication of desiccation
- Same absorption efficiency as regular Sodasorb®
- Sodasorb®LF has very low levels of strong base
- Provides a safer operating environment; ensures well-being of patients and staff.
- Unique feature, providing cost savings and easier (more accurate) change-outs.
- Eases concerns of potential hazards in O.R. that can promote dangerous byproducts
- Maintain the confidence you’ve always had with regular Sodasorb® Friendlier to the environment