Designed for patient comfort and ease of use
• The LED source provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable.
• Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head.
• The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting.
• Nova Exam LED delivers a uniform beam pattern that aids the examination process.
• Dual intensity switching allows a choice between two illumination levels. The low level delivers a 19% increase in light level compared to halogen options.
• Maximum arm reach of 45" (114.30 cm).
• Available with a variety of mounting options (floor stand, table, wall or ceiling) to fit the application.
• Delivers consistent light output during power supply fluctuations.Lower cost of ownership
• The sleek light head aids routine cleaning.
• The LED source offers 10x the operational life of traditional halogen solutions.
• 58% energy savings over comparable halogen options (at low light level setting) and 18% savings when providing double the illumination.
Summary of technical data NOVA EXAM LED
- Illuminance: Low Level High Level 25,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18" (46 cm) 50,000 lux (4656 fc) at 18" (46 cm) Color Temperature: 4600 Kelvin
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 93 Light sources:
- LED, 40,000-hour average rated bulb life
- Power: 18 Watts
- Mounting Options: Mobile Floor Stand, Wall/Table Mount, Ceiling Mount
- Maximum Arm Reach: 45" (114.30 cm)
- General examination
- UL/IEC 60601-1/60601-1-2 3rd Edition, UL/IEC 60601-2-41, CB Certified Product warranty: 5-year limited